Monday, October 7, 2013

Micro World

This photo is the first part of my story. For this picture, I used the macro setting. The yellow frog in the front is in focus and the leaves and the two frogs in the back are out of focus. In the story, these types of frogs are very rare. 

For this photo, I used the aperture setting. The surprised man is in focus and the frogs and greenery is out of focus.  I like this photo because the expression on the man's face is very clear. In the story, the man was very shocked to see the frogs. 

For this picture I used macro as well. I liked this photo because the man taking pictures is out of focus but the background is in focus. I took this photo at ground level. In the story, the man is taking pictures of the frogs because they are very rare. 

I took this picture from above and did not use macro or aperture. Just like in the photo before, the woman is taking pictures of the frogs. In this story, there is not really an end or beginning but there is still a story being told. 

No comments:

Post a Comment