Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stop Motion

This was the first good photo I took because I had my setting adjusted incorrectly. Sophie jumped off of the bench. I love the way her is place because the entire background is very boxy and then her hair has flow to it so I think it's nice balance. 

I took this photo using self-timer. I wanted to experiment with it to see how the lady with the website did it. It was hard to time the first few photos correctly, but after a while I knew when to jump. Sophie and I jumped off the bench in the background. I love how sophie is much higher than I am because I think it makes the photo more interesting. 

I also took this photo using self-timer. This one was kind of hard to time because I had to turn my head to know when the photo was going to take and then turn it back around right as I jumped in order to get the photo I was going for. This one took a few tries because in the ones before this one I hadnt jumped yet and my head was turned to face the camera. 

This is one I took of Sophie and Josh. Sophie did not jump at all. I think it's interesting how they are different heights in the photo but the same height in real life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment